Friday, March 6, 2009

I am leaving for Quito, Ecuador in 6 DAYS!!! I am so excited and I cannot wait. I have been student teaching in Jackson for the past 7 weeks. I finish on Tuesday and then I leave on Thursday. My life has been a combination of planning for my trip, completing requirements for my major, and planning my wedding! I will be in Ecuador for about 9 and a half weeks.When I come back I will graduate 5 days later and then I get married 3 weeks later!! Wow my life is busy, but I wouldn't have it anyother way!
I didn't realize how beautiful Ecuador is!! Here are a few pictures just to show you a glimpse of where I will be living March- May.

This is the captial building in Quito.

This mountain is breathtaking!!

The city is huge!!

This is a Spanish church.

2 comments:

The "W" Family said...

So pretty! Try to update more while you're gone so I can live vicariously through you!

Hey I thought of a new blog name for you-Hitchhiker Ash is getting hitched! ha!

Anonymous said...

yay!! I'm so excited for you, but not excited that you're going to be even farther away :(

I know you'll have a great time though! Yes please keep posting, I miss you!!