Saturday, March 28, 2009

Days in Ecuador!

Let it Rain, Let it Rain!



I went to grab coffee with the student teachers from Alliance Academy and two girls who are here in Ecuador for a semester on a mission trip (one of them goes to school with me)



Day at Mariscal- Downtown Ecuador we went to shop at the market



The girls



I have never seen this before! They divided the shop into little cubby holes for people to use the phone



The market



Gerilyn and a cute boy selling candy on the street



Gerilyn and me



Gerilyn loves the rain!



... and Sarah hates it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that's so awesome, and those markets look like something your mom would love! miss you much, and hope you're doing well :)

goggly said...

hello
i enjoyed seeing your pictures standing on the equator line.
I also had an opportunity at uganda but there was not much fanfare.
Regards
milind