Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back to School!

I had the best time being home with my family for a month. I rarely get to see them and it was so much fun hanging out with my sisters and my mom. I am also glad to be back at school! I have missed it.
I have been volunteering at a local church with their Adult ESL program. Last night we had around ten students in the beginning class. Last semester we only had two. I am so excited that the class is growing. If you could pray for the classes to grow and expand that would be much appreciated. This is a really neat ministry. Next week I start teaching the beginning class. I am extremely nervous about teaching adults twice my age! I am sure it will be fine.
Well it is time for work, I will post more later!

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

you will do great teaching! what a great thing to put on your resume. they will love you and be at ease talking with you. Love you!