Wednesday, July 8, 2009

RANDOM

So I haven't blogged in a while. This post is very random with new and old pictures. Thanks everyone who came to our wedding and gave us the most wonderful presents! We are so appreciative of you!


Newly Weds!


Ty is an amazing artist. So I sneeked a picture of him sketching.


For the 4th of July Titus and I made a giant Pizza Cookie. It was delicious!


Old Pictures.... Just some old pictures I came across

My bestfriend and college roommate, Heather threw me a shower. She decorated our room so cute


Heather and I, I was really excited! This was so sweet of her!


This is a picture of the two girls that went through the student teaching abroad program I went through. They were in Costa Rica when I was in Ecuador. Aliana (red head) got married a week before we did!


Ty and I in Jackson at our favorite park, just a few days before we got engaged.

3 comments:

mrsw said...

I love it!! you guys are so cute and i love that you're married to the brooding artist type...my favorite type of person...i wonder why :P

hope all is well with you guys!!

The "W" Family said...

Look at you all married and cooking and your cute place! I want some of that cookie! Can't wait to see you soon!

mrsw said...

someone seriously needs to update her blog.

come on ash, having a real job and being a real person doesn't mean you can neglect things as important as blogging. :P love you!!