Saturday, May 16, 2009

Favorite Places in Quito

So I leave Quito in two days to go back to the states. I am definitely torn. I would love to see Titus, my family and friends, but on the other hand I am sad to leave Ecuador. It feels like home now. So since I am leaving I decide to post some pictures from one of my favorite spots in Quito, Old Town. I love the history and architecture of this area of town. I hope you enjoy these pictures... See y'all soon!


El Panecillo


Stainglass inside the Virgin Mary (Panecillo)


The view of the city of Quito


The Basilica (a beautiful Catholic church)


Beautiful Old Town Quito

1 comment:

mrsw said...

DIEHM! Me+You+tomorrow's insanely awesome high school pt 2 sleepover = total awesome.

come stalk me, i've reinvented myself all in the name of privacy which I'm probably sacrificing by leaving this comment. I don't care, you're worth it. lol

rachelh