Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Fern Family Weekend

Titus and I had the same Fall Break so we met up with his siblings in Huntsville, Alabama and had a blast. We hung out, played cards, were entertained by his neice Kayley, and the boys had a scarefest- they went to see a scary movie and to a haunted house. On saturday everybody left but Ty and I. We went bowling with Joel and his wife. It was really fun getting to hangout with everyone. Here are some pictures from our trip.

My New Family

Titus and his siblings ( Joel, Kelly and Micah) went to one of the top ten Haunted Houses in America. It is an old Insane Asylum. No thank you! Courtney (Joel's wife/ my sister in law and I stayed at home and babysat. We don't do haunted houses!)


AHHH!


Courtney and I


Kaley loves her Crazy uncle Micah!! So fun.


Kaley with her aunt and uncle!


Ty being goofy!

1 comment:

mrsw said...

it must be the end of the world, or snowing in august...because two blogs in a row is just spectacular not to mention completely appreciated I feel so out of touch.

love you!!!