Monday, December 8, 2008

When I went home for Thanksgiving we had a Family PhotoShoot. It was so fun and crazy with four children, but they did a great job! Here are a few of my favorites...
Brandy Foshe did a great job (www.foshefotos.blogspot.com)

This picture is adorable! It is my absolute favorite. Z is putting is finger in his mouth, but it looks like he is saying Shhh! So cute!


This is baby Pepper! She is so precious!


The Family
Thanksgiving was fun, but I had to write four papers in four days and I ended up with a migraine for 9 days! YUCK! Thankfully I won't have to write any papers over Christmas!

3 comments:

The "W" Family said...

Finally. she. posts. wow.

Just kidding, good to see you back on blogger :)

Lynn said...

good hear from you! I miss everyone in TN sooo much!! Hope you have a great Christmas!

-Lynn

P.S. I switched my blog to a new website...check it out at http://thatlynngirl.com if you want! ;-)

Anonymous said...

so back from the blogger dead hmm? I'm super excited about seeing you soon...since I have the memory of a gnat I can't remember when you're coming home, this will be quite literally the 7th time I've forgotten. If you read this between now and the time you come home, I'd love to know hehe :) I'm sure I'll call you 17 times between now and then, because I'm sure I'll forget again. So sorry about that, it seems that marriage has done a number on my memory. lol love you! Oh and Twilight was phenomenal last night...it was my fifth time, I'm crazy :P